Pages

Little presentation

This is a little blog about my steampunk and industrial style creations.
You can check my shop and if you have a special need, I'll be happy to work on command.
Feel free to comment ;)
Contact : timothyblogspot@gmail.com

mardi 21 février 2012

Pipe Lamp

This afternoon I found some hydraulic stuff of various materials and I decided to do something with it by the end of the day. Finally, I went for a lamp.

So I began to put the pieces together and I scratched the all thing to get the metal shiny. I also thread the electric cable through the pipes for the lamp.

Concerning the different metals, I have copper, brass and steel. I was afraid of the mix of these metals at the beginning but the result convinced me.

I also placed a brass platter, probably to put a clock later. There is also space for a valve.
The next steps are to fix the support, the copper parts and... to find a lamp!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire