This afternoon I found some hydraulic stuff of various materials and I decided to do something with it by the end of the day. Finally, I went for a lamp.
So I began to put the pieces together and I scratched the all thing to get the metal shiny. I also thread the electric cable through the pipes for the lamp.
Concerning the different metals, I have copper, brass and steel. I was afraid of the mix of these metals at the beginning but the result convinced me.
I also placed a brass platter, probably to put a clock later. There is also space for a valve.
The next steps are to fix the support, the copper parts and... to find a lamp!