Pages

Little presentation

This is a little blog about my steampunk and industrial style creations.
You can check my shop and if you have a special need, I'll be happy to work on command.
Feel free to comment ;)
Contact : timothyblogspot@gmail.com

jeudi 23 février 2012

Pipe Lamp II

Today I almost finished my lamp.
First of all, I found a lamp and I looked for a way to fix it on the pipes. I wanted to keep the original articulation to stay as flexible as possible. So I cut the plastic the same diameter as a copper pipe I got and I fixed it into the connection with hot glue.

The only problem is the articulation which is in plastic, not aesthetic at all but I plan to do a metal imitation painting to fix this issue.

I also did the electrical connection and the lamp is working for now.
Last steps are now the painting and finding another support to ensure a better stability.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire